3 Tips For Surviving High School

Surprise my Sunshines!
I tweeted that I wouldn't be posting this week because of exams and studying but I decided to write a short post for you guys. I have few studying tips for you my friend, hope they'll help you out!

1. Make a plan
Make a list about the things you already handle and the things you need to study. Use colors and patterns. Plan the days when you're studying each subject and give yourself a treat when you've learned the thing you were studying.

2. Start early
The earlier you start studying, the more time you have and you don't have to rush. It might be hard but trust me, it's worth it!

3. Sleep, eat and relax 
These three things are probably the easiest yet most important ones to do. Sleep and eat enough to keep the hangryness away. If you're tired or hungry you won't be able to focus. My last but not least advice is to relax. Treat yourself, read, watch Netflix, do something with your friends. It's important to take your mind out of the school work for a while and just relax.

I'm going back to posting everyday next week when I've finished all of my exams but I'm trying to post something on Thursday. Thank you so much for reading my posts. Join the Sunshine family by following my blog by Emails and join my blog as a reader!

What helps you to study?

Let me know your own studying hacks in the comments!

See ya
Love,
-M





Comments

My most viewed post