My Christmas Wish List

Hello beautiful! How's it going?


So, the fact that I love autumn more than anything, I might love Christmas even more. But this post is not about that. It's about the things I wish for Christmas. Let's get into it!


  1. Dr. Martens boots. They are just so beautiful and I'm pretty sure I cannot live without them. You can never have too many shoes, right?
  2. Yellow Vans Old Skool shoes. As I just said, there can never be too many shoes. But also my good old Chucks are beginning to look pretty rough so it's time for an update. And yellow ones because I feel like everyone has them in black and I want to be different!


Then the books....

  1. Dinner with a vampire by Abigail Gibbs. I read this book probably a year and a half ago and I loved it. Lately I've been in this reading slump so I decided to go to the library and I just saw this book in the shelf and I had to take it home. Now I'm rereading it and I love it even more! Just wow. Please read it. WOW.
  2. Night owls by Jenn Bennet. I loved Bennets book Starry eyes so incredibly much and I have my expectations high for this one.
  3. I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson. I've heard so much positive things about this book so I have to read it!
  4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I had never heard about this one before I googled books that I could read and I found this. I need this book in my life!
  5. Forever Ours by Cassia Leo. I happened to find this one too. It seems so good!!

I also love giving gifts and especially making them myself. When we get a bit closer to December I'll make a post about gift ideas, stay tuned;)
I hope you liked this post even tough it was a little short. Only 44 days until Christmas!!


What do you wish for Christmas?


*jingle bells*
Love,
Maria♡

Comments

My most viewed post