My Favorite Christmas Songs

IT'S DECEMBER!!!



Only 22 more days until Christmas! I love Christmas songs because they get me in the right mood and, let's be honest, they make everyone happy. So today I thought I'd show you some good Christmas jams!


  1. Mistletoe, Justin Bieber. CLASSIC
  2. Snowflake, Sia. So beautiful, I love this one so so so much!
  3. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Michael Bublé. I mean, he could be rapping and it would still sound like a Christmas song.
  4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Sam Smith. So smooth, so beautiful just WOW
  5. White Christmas, Bing Crosby. Major retro vibes, we love it, sis!
  6. Christmas Lights, Coldplay. I didn't even know this one existed but I found it and fell in love!
  7. Christmas Is You, Danielle Cormier. She has amazing voice, so chill, love it.
  8. Ho Ho Ho, Sia. Very different than the others but it's so fun!
  9. I'll Be Home For Christmas, Michael BublĂ©.   a m a z i n g
  10. Underneath The Christmas Lights, Sia. If Snowflake was beautiful, this is art.

If these songs are on your playlist too, leave a comment!
This one was a bit short, sorry for that. If you have some post suggestions, leave them in the comments!

What is your favorite Christmas song?


and that's all I have to say about that
-Maria♡

Comments

  1. I love all the songs you chosen. My favourite song from your list has to be 'White Christmas'. Who wouldn't want snow during the holiday season? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's actually snowing here right now and I'm dreaming of the white Christmas!♡
      -Maria xo

      Delete
  2. I'm honestly not a big fan of Christmas music, but do like the one you have listed by Coldplay. If I had to chose a favorite, it would be Little Drummer Boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one too! Thank you for the comment, Terra. I hope you have a great day♡
      -Maria xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.
Have an amazing day!♡

My most viewed post