My Travel Bucket List





Hey beautiful, happy Sunday!
Todays blog is about my travel bucket list; places I want to visit and explore. One of my biggest dreams is to travel the world as much as possible. I just can't stand the idea that I'd have so many adventures around me, so many places to see and I'd still just spend my life in one place. Nuh-uh. No. Let's get dreaming!


Sleep under the stars. I've always loved nature and that's why I want to go camping in the wilderness. It would be so cool to take few days off and head to the nature. Imagine the stars at night! (Fun fact: I love space and stars)

Interrailing in Europe. Easy way to see the biggest cities and explore many countries. That will be such an adventure!

USA road trip from coast to coast. I'm gonna be honest here; I love USA. I've never visited there but I'm going to, that's for sure! It's always been my dream to go camping in the big national parks, see the city lights and the beautiful nature.

Tokyo's neon lights. For a girl who's lived her whole life in the dark Finland, such a place as Tokyo will be a breath-taking view!

Picnic under the Eiffel Tower. All I want is to go to Paris and see the city of love like Anna in the Anna And The French Kiss book. You know, I'd experience the whole city like Anna did in the book!

Road Trip trough Australia. I don't know why, but I just love road trips. It would be amazing to drive trough the biggest cities and the most beautiful country sides.

Explore the Forbidden City, China. The only reason I want to go there: THE PLACE IS SO PRETTY.

If your dream is to travel around the world, go for it, there is nothing that can stop you. Do not give up on your dreams, even if someone thinks they're stupid.

What is the number one location on your travel bucket list?

What is your favourite adventure so far?


"Don't assume that your dreams are just a fantasy."

See ya
Love,
-M♡

Comments

  1. I've literally written a travel bucket list series this month! I want to see the flowers bloom in Japan!
    Holly | www.honestlyholly23.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japan is so beautiful, I want to visit there too! I'll go check yours right away! Thanks for the comment♡
      -Fall Girl xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.
Have an amazing day!♡

My most viewed post