My Top 5 Favourite Books

It was summer 2017 when I read my first "real" book and after I read it I haven't been able to stop. It was Before I Fall by Jojo Moyes.
Wow... that sounded dramatic so let's move on!
In this post I'm going to introduce my absolute favourite books to you. I have read lots of amazing books and I'll introduce more later. I hope this will make you want to cozy up with your blanket and just read all night. Because that's what I did when I read these books. 

1. Anna And The French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins

This book is about Anna who lives in Atlanta where she has a great job, best friend and a crush on the verge of becoming something more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris. Until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all... including a serious girlfriend.

This book is so cute and fun (and my fave romcom)! If you want to read an easy going contemporary, this is for you.

2. Starry Eyes, Jenn Bennett

Ever since last year's homecoming dance, best friends-turned-best enemies Zorie and Lennon have made an art of avoiding each other. It doesn't hurt that their families are modern day, Californian version. of the Montagues and Capulets.
But when a group camping trip goes south, Zaire and Lennon find themselves stranded in the wilderness. Alone. Together. What could go wrong?

I had never heard about this book before I saw it in London and of course I had to buy it! I read it in two days and immediately fell in love. This book too is a ya romcom... I guess they are the best!

3. How Hard Can Love Be?, Holly Bourne

All Amber wants is a little bit of love. Her mum has never been the caring type, even before she moved to California, got remarried and had a personality transplant. But Amber's hoping that spending the summer with her can change all that. 
And then there's prom king Kyle, the guy all the girls want. Can he really be interested in anti-cheerleader Amber? Even with best friends Evie and Lottie's advice, there's no escaping the fact: love is hard.

Again, an amazing romcom... This one is HILARIOUS and I actually read this in one day!!

4. The Raven Boys, Maggie Stiefvater

"There are only two reasons a non-seer would see a spirit on St. Mark's Eve," Never said. "Either you're his true love... or you killed him."
His name is Gansey, and Blue soon discovers that he is a rich student at Aglionby, the local private school. Blue has a policy of staying away from Aglionby boys. Known as Raven Boys, they can only mean trouble. But Blue is drawn to Gansey, in a way she can't entirely explain. He has it all--family money, good looks, devoted friends--but he's looking for much more than that. He is on a quest that has encompassed three other Raven Boys: Adam, the scholarship student who resents all the privilege around him; Ronan, the fierce soul who ranges from anger despair; and Noah, the taciturn watcher of the four, who notices many things but says very little.

If you're more into fantasy, this one right here is for you! It's the thrilling first book of the Raven Cycle series and we love it!

5. Did I Mention I Love You?, Estelle Maskame

When sixteen-year-old Eden Munro agrees to spend the summer with her estranged father in the beachfront city of Santa Monica, California, she has no idea what she's letting herself in for. Eden's parents are divorced and have gone their separate ways, and now her father has a brand new family. For Eden, this means she's about to meet three step-brothers. The eldest of the three is Tyler Bruce, a troubled teenager with a short temper and a huge ego. Complete polar opposites, Eden quickly finds herself thrust into a world full of new experiences as Tyler's group of friends take her under their wing. But the one thing she just can't understand is Tyler, and the more she presses to figure out the truth about him, the more she finds herself falling for the one person she shouldn't - her step-brother.

This one is the first book of the phenomenal DIMILY trilogy but the second book in this trilogy is my favourite, so read at least those two!


I hope you liked this post and you'll run to the nearest book hop to buy these babes!
The book details are from Goodreads.

What is your favourite book?

Have you read any of these books yet?

See ya
Lots of love
-M







Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these books but I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear! Happy reading♡

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing to hear! Thank you lovely♡

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.
Have an amazing day!♡

My most viewed post