My 10 Favourite Songs Of All Time

Hello, it's me again!

I think music is powerful. When words fails, music speaks. The music you listen to tells a lot about you and that's why today I'm sharing my 10 favourite songs of all time with you! I'll also quote my favourite lyrics from the song.
Let me know in the comments if you love some of these songs as much as I do!

  1. Stitches, Shawn Mendes. "Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that make it out alive"
  2. Purpose, Justin Bieber. "And you've blessed me with the best gift that I've ever know, you give me purpose"
  3. Sweet Creature, Harry Styles. "We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong"
  4. In The End, Black Veil Brides. "If I fall, I will rise back up and relieve my glory"
  5. Happily, One Direction. "And if he feels my traces in your hair, sorry love, but I don't really care"
  6. Let It Go, James Bay. "This delusion in our heads is gonna bring us to our knees"
  7. Hey There Delilah, Plain White T's. "Close your eyes Listen to my voice, it's my disguise I'm by your side"
  8. Never Be Alone, Shawn Mendes. "When you fall asleep tonight, just remember we lay under the same stars"
  9. Lose Yourself, Eminem. "You better lose yourself in the music, in the moment, You own it, you better never let it go"
  10. A Little More, Alessia Cara. "I can't help but wish I knew you then, But I guess I know you now"
+11. Lovely, Billie Eilish. "Wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear"


Would you like to read more about music and posts like this?

What is your favourite song?


Rock on,
Maria♡

Comments