This Is Me

Hello world!

Welcome to my first English post. I decided to write this because:
  1. It feels more natural for me to write in English
  2. The idea that someone on the other side of the world could be reading this
  3. I want to challenge myself to speak fluent English
So as you might know I'm 16 years old girl from Finland and I REALLY appreciate you for reading this. It means the world to me. And notice that that Finnish is my first language so my English is not perfect!

The reason I decided to start this blog is that I want someone to tell about the things in my mind. We all have days when we just want to talk to someone and tell whats going on, right? Well, I'm not good at that. So I thought that maybe I could write about it, and you can be my friend. Let's talk in the comments! 

I'm also going to be writing book reviews about my favourite books which usually are young adult contemporary and romcom.

Do you have a blog and what made you to start it?

What is your favourite blog?

I'd be more than happy to find new blogs to read, so link your blog in the comments!

See ya
Love,
-M

Comments

My most viewed post