My Fall Bucket List

Hey Sunshine, how you doin'? I hope your week has been a good one so far.
Yesterday (at least I think it was yesterday...) I started wondering all the things I want to do this fall and I was like "Girl, I have to make a fall bucket list" and here I am! Let's take a look, shall we?
  • Go apple picking
  • Cozy up in a nice coffee shop
  • Have a photoshoot among the falling leaves
  • Bake an apple pie
  • Have a horror movie night marathon with friends
  • Make leaf art
  • Bake cookies
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Roast marshmallows on a bonfire
  • Buy a new autumn scented candle
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Go star gazing
  • Enjoy fall!
That's my bucket list for fall 2018! I'll make sure to write a post and let you, my mate, know how many of these I ACTUALLY did.

What are the *must* activities on your Fall Bucket List?

See ya
Love,
-M

                                               Ps. here's a photo of me and my new buddies

















Comments

My most viewed post