5 Tips To Make Your Autumn Better

Before we even start talking about how amazing autumn is I want to thank you. I started this blog on Friday and you guys already are reading my posts and supporting me on Twitter. So thank you.♥

When you read my nickname  Fall Girl you probably notice the word Fall which happens to be a synonym for the word autumn. And that leads us to my point. Autumn is the best time of the year!
Here I have some tips for you to make your autumn the best it can get. Enjoy.

1. Scented candles
For me scented candles are a must have thing in autumn. Especially if you buy a candle that lasts long you can enjoy the same scent every autumn, which gives you flash backs from the autumn nights you've lit the candle. I personally LOVE Yankee Candles Black Coconut scent.

2. Good book
Now when you have your amazing scented candle, all you need is a good book. There's no better thing than a breezy autumn night, cozy blanket, good book and a huge cup of coffee or tea.

3. Right music
Every single autumn I start listening music that I don't usually prefer. I normally listen to rap, rock and pop but not in autumn. Right now while writing this sentence I'm listening to You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. What I mean is that you have to find your own autumn music that helps you to get on your autumn mood!

4. Walk in the nature
One of my favourite things in fall is all the beautiful colors. Put your phone down, grab your camera and go for a walk. Try to capture all the red and orange leaves in one photo and smell the autumn breeze dancing in the air.

5.Fall decoration
Buy some warm colored decoration lights and hang them on your wall or around a bookshelf and light them when it gets dark outside. An instant autumn mood booster! If you're saving money and can't afford the lights, go outside and try to find some colorful fallen leaves. Get creative and make some cute wall decoration!

I hope that these tips will boost your autumn. If you try these advices, post some photos and tag me on them in Twitter (@FallGirl18) and Instagram (@lostinthesunrise) so I can see your creations!

What's your favourite season and what do you like to do to get in the right mood?

Should I make more posts like this?

Let me know in the comments!

See ya
Love, 
-M




Comments

  1. Hey! I love your posts. Keep on the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! It's so nice to hear that. Thank you♥
      FallGirl x

      Delete
  2. I love summer cos it's so warm and sunny. But with your tips I think I'm going to make my fall more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to post photos and make sure to tag me so I can show my love!♥
      FallGirl x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.
Have an amazing day!♡

My most viewed post